Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WY
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Practice Inpatient Medicine in a Modern Critical Access Facility.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Student loan repayment.
- Block Schedule.
- Cover inpatient needs for local primary care physicians.
- Commencement bonus.
- Strong salary and benefits package.
- Critical Care backup including cardiologists and Pulmonologists.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Wyoming
Flag of Wyoming
Calling Wyoming home may save you some money. Wyoming has been cited by Bloomberg Wealth Management as "the most tax friendly state in the country." There are no personal or corporate income taxes, no inheritance tax, no state gift tax and property taxes are low.