Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern Wyoming) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens hospitalist will see 10-13 patients each day.
- The locum tenens hospitalist must do arterial lines, vent management, central lines, EKG, Swan Ganz and stress tests.
- Founded in 2001, Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens physician staffing and nurse practitioner staffing firm.
- In 2010 alone, Barton Associates was active in 47 states.
- Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens hospitalist staffing and recruiting firm.
- Barton Associates has an ongoing locum tenens hospitalist position in Wyoming beginning in September.
- You can trust that Barton Associates has the resources, scale, and dedication to your career needed to help you find the perfect hospitalist locum tenens position.
- About Barton Associates.
- New license assistance program available.
- Excellent pay and 'A' rated medical malpractice insurance provided.
- Additional Hospitalist locum tenens opportunities available across Wyoming and the United States-work when and where you want.
- With over 115 employees and offices in Peabody, Massachusetts, Western Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Florida (and more on the horizon), you can trust that we're well positioned to help you find great hospitalist locum tenens positions across the country.
- At Barton Associates, we're the hospitalist locum tenens experts.
- Travel-related expenses (such as airfare, lodging and transportation) covered.
- We're the Wyoming hospitalist locum tenens experts.
- The locum tenens hospitalist will work 24 hour shifts, spend 12 hours on round and 12 hours on. They will work 3-4 days in a row.
- Skilled staff to guide you throughout the process and help with any Wyoming licensing and facility credentialing issues.
- Every day, our hospitalist account management and recruiting team engages with healthcare facilities and practices across Wyoming and the country in need of hospitalist locums.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and actively in the examination process.
- This is all we do.
- Spend the fall in beautiful Wyoming and work while you also enjoy outdoor activities on your days off.
- It's fast, easy, free.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Dec 23.