Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · May 29, 2023
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Wyoming) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This smaller hospital is in need of a locums Hospitalist from November through January to pick up at least 10 shifts a month - how you schedule those shifts is up to you.
- If you will need malpractice coverage for your assignment, Rhino offers complimentary policies to qualifying candidates.
- To be considered for this position, and be sure to include the best time and way to contact you.
- Moreover, our in-house credentialing team will facilitate your application process, help you obtain licenses, and set you up for direct deposit.
- Hospitalists are responsible for arterial and central lines, intubations, codes, and vent management.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice and have a current Acls and BLS certifications.
- Rhino Medical Services strives to make your locum tenens experience enjoyable from start to finish, which is why you will have 24/7 access to RMS employees to answer any questions or resolve any unforeseen questions.
This locum tenen job from Rhino Medical Services was last open on Dec 1.