Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Wyoming) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To be considered for this position, and be sure to include the best time and way to contact you.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice and have a current Acls and BLS certifications.
- If you will need malpractice coverage for your assignment, Rhino offers complimentary policies to qualifying candidates.
- Rhino Medical Services strives to make your locum tenens experience enjoyable from start to finish, which is why you will have 24/7 access to RMS employees to answer any questions or resolve any unforeseen questions.
- Hospitalists are responsible for arterial and central lines, intubations, codes, and vent management.
- This smaller hospital is in need of a locums Hospitalist from November through January to pick up at least 10 shifts a month - how you schedule those shifts is up to you.
- Moreover, our in-house credentialing team will facilitate your application process, help you obtain licenses, and set you up for direct deposit.
This locum tenen job from Rhino Medical Services was last open on Dec 1.