Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- ICU rounding, vent management, intubation/extubation are required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 15 patients per day.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to help fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 8 am-5 pm, followed by.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 19.