Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyoming) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area would be great for a outdoors person or a horse-lover and/or someone wanting to raise a family.
- Full Benefits, including additional paid time off.
- 25 bed Critical Access Hospital is state-of-the art and patient-centered in a gorgeous, Wyoming location.
- Excellent Compensation including sign-on, relocation and possible loan repayment.
- Combination of 24 and 10 hour shifts - avg 146 per year.
- Secure, employed position.
- No procedures, but run codes.
- Established hospitalist program is seeking a 5th team member for a hospital employed position.
- Beautiful area with a country feel - grab your boots and your cowboy hat!
- Lucrative compensation package.
- Local Regional Airport.
- Sub support in place.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 18.