Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyoming) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures, but run codes.
- Beautiful area with a country feel - grab your boots and your cowboy hat!
- Full Benefits, including additional paid time off.
- Combination of 24 and 10 hour shifts - avg 146 per year.
- Lucrative compensation package.
- Secure, employed position.
- Sub support in place.
- Local Regional Airport.
- 25 bed Critical Access Hospital is state-of-the art and patient-centered in a gorgeous, Wyoming location.
- This area would be great for a outdoors person or a horse-lover and/or someone wanting to raise a family.
- Excellent Compensation including sign-on, relocation and possible loan repayment.
- Established hospitalist program is seeking a 5th team member for a hospital employed position.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 18.