Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Thursday · December 5, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Evanston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The community hosts many festivals and events including the popular Evanston Brewfest held annually in the downtown Evanston where friends and family gather together for live music, great food, craft beer from around the region, street vendors and much more.
- Work a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off with manageable encounters and robust onsite administrative support.
- Enjoy a strong financial package with paid relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- Our Physician Relations team will work with you through every step to find the perfect fit for you and your family.
- Benefit from ongoing training intended to promote professional growth through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians is looking for an IM/FP Hospitalist to join our team at Evanston Regional Hospital, a 42-bed facility in Evanston, WY.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- Bear River State park is great for picnics, hiking, bicycling, wildlife viewing and group activities in the summer and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding in the winter.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities in more than ates across the United States Whether our unique Travel Team opportunity or one of our other locations is of interest.
- The area offers excellent educational facilities with four elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools.
- The Bear River Greenway is Evanston's river playground with walking, jogging and biking along the Greenway main trail which follows along the Bear River where fishing, white water activities, rafting and tubing are popular summer activities.
- Evanston is home to a variety of shops, specialty stores, hometown businesses, galleries, restaurants and antique stores.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Nov 24.