Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Evanston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The community hosts many festivals and events including the popular Evanston Brewfest held annually in the downtown Evanston where friends and family gather together for live music, great food, craft beer from around the region, street vendors and much more.
- Bear River State park is great for picnics, hiking, bicycling, wildlife viewing and group activities in the summer and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding in the winter.
- Enjoy a strong financial package with paid relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Evanston is home to a variety of shops, specialty stores, hometown businesses, galleries, restaurants and antique stores.
- Benefit from ongoing training intended to promote professional growth through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities in more than ates across the United States Whether our unique Travel Team opportunity or one of our other locations is of interest.
- Apogee Physicians is looking for an IM/FP Hospitalist to join our team at Evanston Regional Hospital, a 42-bed facility in Evanston, WY.
- The Bear River Greenway is Evanston's river playground with walking, jogging and biking along the Greenway main trail which follows along the Bear River where fishing, white water activities, rafting and tubing are popular summer activities.
- The area offers excellent educational facilities with four elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools.
- Work a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off with manageable encounters and robust onsite administrative support.
- Our Physician Relations team will work with you through every step to find the perfect fit for you and your family.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Nov 24.