Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Riverton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ICU ADC is 1 (4 ICU beds).
- Shifts are 24 hours.
- There are several options on how this position will be established including professional services agreement, income guarantee or hospital employment.
- Vent management is required and intubation/extubation preferred.
- Hospitalist Job in Riverton, WY.
- SageWest Health Care in Riverton is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to join their medical staff.
- The average daily admissions are 4, the ADC is 9 (18 med/surg beds).
- Local specialists included general surgery, pediatrics, urology, ENT, OB/GYN, orthopedics, neurology, physiatry and interventional pain.
- There is also an option to split time and build an outpatient practice, if desired.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago