Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Riverton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SageWest Health Care in Riverton is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to join their medical staff.
- There are several options on how this position will be established including professional services agreement, income guarantee or hospital employment.
- There is also an option to split time and build an outpatient practice, if desired.
- Local specialists included general surgery, pediatrics, urology, ENT, OB/GYN, orthopedics, neurology, physiatry and interventional pain.
- Vent management is required and intubation/extubation preferred.
- The average daily admissions are 4, the ADC is 9 (18 med/surg beds).
- The ICU ADC is 1 (4 ICU beds).
- Shifts are 24 hours.
- Hospitalist Job in Riverton, WY.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.