Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (6a-6p, 6p-6a, 2p-2a)-and depending on the shift you'll see anywhere from 6-16 patients per day.
- It doesn't matter if this is your first time or if you've been here before.
- Your travel will be covered, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- Procedures and codes are not required and full specialty backup is on site.
- Wyoming has a spirit all its own.
- We have an opportunity for a Hospitalist (IM or FP) to work in beautiful Central Wyoming.
- You'll feel it following a bison herd through Yellowstone National Park.
- Interested, but not licensed in Wyoming?
- It's a spirit of discovery.
- We'll get you a license, and for a short commitment, even pay the licensing fees.
- You're bound to feel that Wyoming spirit every step of the way.
- You'll feel it carving the slopes at any one of the state's seven ski resorts.
- You'll feel it everywhere you go, too.
- And you'll feel it soaking in a hot spring while you marvel at the massive swelling of purple mountains not far off.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Global Medical Staffing.