Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist experience in rural area preferred.
- There is no state income tax in Wyoming and a moderate cost of living.
- Paid malpractice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wyoming.
- Sign on bonus.
- Will accept Visa candidates.
- Inpatient volumes in Wheatland 5-7.
- Seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Hospitalist coverage.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Procedures are not required.
- Board certified in family medicine without OB.
- The lifestyle is laid-back but within easy access to larger areas.
- Will rotate coverage between Torrington and Wheatland, not during the same week.
- Wonderful employed position in Wheatland and Torrington, Wyoming.
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service.
- Attractive salary plus incentives.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- No new grads.
- Will cover 26 weeks a year doing 7on/7off.
- Convenient locations offer access to many outdoor activities.
- Relocation assistance.
- Torrington 7-9.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago