Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will cover 26 weeks a year doing 7on/7off.
- Hospitalist experience in rural area preferred.
- Convenient locations offer access to many outdoor activities.
- Board certified in family medicine without OB.
- Procedures are not required.
- No new grads.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Paid malpractice.
- Will accept Visa candidates.
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Relocation assistance.
- There is no state income tax in Wyoming and a moderate cost of living.
- Torrington 7-9.
- Seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Hospitalist coverage.
- Will rotate coverage between Torrington and Wheatland, not during the same week.
- Attractive salary plus incentives.
- Inpatient volumes in Wheatland 5-7.
- Sign on bonus.
- Wonderful employed position in Wheatland and Torrington, Wyoming.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wyoming.
- The lifestyle is laid-back but within easy access to larger areas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.