Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wyoming.
- Signing Bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Love Where You Work!
- They rotate between day and evening shifts and work with a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner during day shifts.
- This is a new full time position to join a 5 member Hospitalist Group and replace two senior physicians are moving to part time hours.
- Attractive Salary.
- With more than 1,500 Miles of Blue Ribbon Water for Cutthroat, Brown & Rainbow Trout, Wyoming offers an amazing lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and is home to some of the best Fly Fishing, Big Game Hunting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and White Water Rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The Hospital has been named as one of the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States and features a new state of the art Emergency Department, a (3) Bed ICU and a Full Service Imaging Department with Nuclear Medicine, Dexa Scanning, CT and MRI.
- The Hospitalists enjoy a 7 on/7 off schedule working 12 hour, single coverage shifts each month and see an average census of 13 inpatients a day.
- Employer Matching 401K Retirement Plan.
- There is No State Income Tax in Wyoming and the Real Estate Properties and School Systems are excellent!
- A new Hospitalist position awaits you in beautiful Western Wyoming!
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- PTO for Vacation and CME with Annual CME Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago