Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cheyenne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only 5 of them are regularly available because we reserve the 6th bed for acute ICU emergencies if there is a code blue or a patient in desperate need of an ICU bed.
- We have a full-time NP who works the medical floor and sees up to 8-9 of those patients M-F.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cheyenne, WY.
- Ventilator management is preferred and highly recommended.
- This gives us practically speaking 21 beds.
- We have 6 beds in the ICU/step down unit.
- The position we are looking for is mainly a daytime hospitalist.
- The hospitalist is responsible for taking care of all the patients on the medical team, be they in the ICU, step down unit or medical floor.
- Occasionally, medicine has all the 16 floor beds but not too often.
- We require Acls and BLS for our hospitalists.
- The average census is 12-15 patients a day but can be higher or lower.
- The hospitalist will go through an Out of OR Airway Management course once here but we have anesthesia on.
- Our hospital has 22 beds: 16 on medical surgical floor and these are shared by the medical and surgical teams.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago