Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Laramie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15-20 patient encounters per day.
- CME stipend.
- Duties include overseeing hospital admits for Med/Surg and Extended Care Units in a 99 bed hospital.
- To meet the growing needs of Laramie and surrounding communities, Ivinson Memorial Hospital is seeking a full time Hospitalist to join our established team of five.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- 7, 24 hour shifts per month.
- Laramie is located in southeastern Wyoming with a population of 30,000.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- 21 days off per month.
- BE/BC IM or FM.
- The city has everything you and your family need to feel right at home including: a tax friendly environment, University of Wyoming at the heart of the community, a strong public school system, ample outdoor recreation opportunities such as skiing, hiking and easy access to larger urban areas including Denver, Colorado.
- The team is fully employed by Ivinson and enjoy the freedoms to practice in an award winning facility, while still finding time to be with loved ones.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Ivinson Memorial Hospital