Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Requires vent management.
- Average daily patient contacts: 15.
- Small 22 bed hospital (18 med/surg and 4 ICU).
- Average daily census: 10.
- Intubation and central lines not required, but preferred.
- If there is an ICU admit, you would need to come back in.
- Lodging: Holiday Inn.
- 10 shifts per month.
- 3 hours away from beautiful Jackson Hole, WY.
- Average of 0-10 phone calls overnight.
- For overnight admits the ER can put bridge orders in, or you can put in phone orders and see the patient in the morning.
- EMR: HMS/Medhost.
- Dates Available: June and ongoing.
- Able to leave hospital after finished with rounds/admits.
- ER physician attends all of the codes, hospitalist assists when in-house.
- Hourly Rate (7a-7p): $200/hour.
- Looking for a physician with experience working in smaller critical access hospitals.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 15.