Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Internists see an average of 15 patients a day in their clinic practice.
- Spectacular Wyoming!
- Considered one of the Best Towns in America, this scenic city features incredible mountain views with immediate access to expansive Wilderness areas and National Parks.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wyoming.
- A new combination Internal Medicine/Hospitalist position is now available to live and practice in scenic Wyoming!
- The Hospital also has a University affiliation and the new Internist will have the opportunity to have Medical Students and/or Internal Medicine Residents rotating through their practice, if they would like.
- This is an attractive Hospital Employment opportunity to join a dynamic and cohesive team of Internists in a Hybred Internal Medicine/Hospitalist practice model to enjoy an outpatient clinic practice and serve as a Hospitalist one week a month!
- The Hospitalists work closely with the ED physicians and have medical staff support from the Hospital's Interventional Cardiologists, General, Vascular and Orthopedic Surgeons, Trauma and Wound Care, ENT, Urology, Oncology, Interventional Radiology and Obgyn/Women's Health.
- During their Hospitalist rotation, they provide single coverage, 8 hour shifts, with assistance from a PA/NP, in the Hospital's newly remodeled ICU.
- There is no state income tax in Wyoming and residents enjoy world-class hunting and fishing, along with affordable housing and nationally awarded public schools for their children.
- The Hospital is offering a highly attractive salary and benefit's package for this position, along with an employer matching retirement plan, excellent vacation and CME, as well as relocation and student loan repayment assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.