Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectacular Wyoming!
- The Hospitalists work closely with the ED physicians and have medical staff support from the Hospital's Interventional Cardiologists, General, Vascular and Orthopedic Surgeons, Trauma and Wound Care, ENT, Urology, Oncology, Interventional Radiology and Obgyn/Women's Health.
- The Internists see an average of 15 patients a day in their clinic practice.
- During their Hospitalist rotation, they provide single coverage, 8 hour shifts, with assistance from a PA/NP, in the Hospital's newly remodeled ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wyoming.
- Considered one of the Best Towns in America, this scenic city features incredible mountain views with immediate access to expansive Wilderness areas and National Parks.
- This is an attractive Hospital Employment opportunity to join a dynamic and cohesive team of Internists in a Hybred Internal Medicine/Hospitalist practice model to enjoy an outpatient clinic practice and serve as a Hospitalist one week a month!
- The Hospital is offering a highly attractive salary and benefit's package for this position, along with an employer matching retirement plan, excellent vacation and CME, as well as relocation and student loan repayment assistance.
- There is no state income tax in Wyoming and residents enjoy world-class hunting and fishing, along with affordable housing and nationally awarded public schools for their children.
- A new combination Internal Medicine/Hospitalist position is now available to live and practice in scenic Wyoming!
- The Hospital also has a University affiliation and the new Internist will have the opportunity to have Medical Students and/or Internal Medicine Residents rotating through their practice, if they would like.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago