Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 5K CME stipend.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (does not qualify for J1 Waiver).
- 14 twelve-hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends) for daytime hospitalists.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 12 shifts per month for nocturnists.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital in Northwest Philadelphia, PA, is seeking an additional Hospitalist to join its team!
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service.
- Average Patient Load: 15.
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with full tail coverage.
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance.
- Quaint, historic community in Northwest Philadelphia.
- Epic EMR.
- FM-trained candidates with inpatient experience may also be considered.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital is a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women's Centers and an off-site physical therapy center.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago