Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, and FP or IM certification will be accepted.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible, FP or IM accepted.
- Licensing assistance available.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility is willing to license qualified candidates.
- The locum tenens provider will see up to 12 patients per day.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Acls certification needed.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A Wyoming-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.