Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, and FP or IM certification will be accepted.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This facility is willing to license qualified candidates.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- Board certified or eligible, FP or IM accepted.
- The locum tenens provider will see up to 12 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- No procedures required.
- A Wyoming-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.