Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Wyoming-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- No procedures required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens provider will see up to 12 patients per day.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, and FP or IM certification will be accepted.
- This facility is willing to license qualified candidates.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible, FP or IM accepted.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.