Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible and accommodating schedule.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Affiliate of U-Health.
- An hour to drive Salt Lake City.
- Ranked in the top 25% of rural hospitals.
- Medical education debt repayment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- You will have the option to work 10 days per month in a hospitalist role and two to three clinic days per week, or inpatient only.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Join a well-rounded medical staff.
- They have a recently renovated ICU.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- A hospital in Wyoming needs an additional board certified or board eligible physician.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Our services are free for you.
- Relocation and commencement bonus.
- This position offers a highly competitive compensation and productivity/incentives.
- They are adding another full time IM or FP hospitalist to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- There is also 100 percent medical dept repayment potential and no state income tax.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.