Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a well-rounded medical staff.
- Affiliate of U-Health.
- An hour to drive Salt Lake City.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Ranked in the top 25% of rural hospitals.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This position offers a highly competitive compensation and productivity/incentives.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- A hospital in Wyoming needs an additional board certified or board eligible physician.
- They are adding another full time IM or FP hospitalist to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- You will have the option to work 10 days per month in a hospitalist role and two to three clinic days per week, or inpatient only.
- Our services are free for you.
- There is also 100 percent medical dept repayment potential and no state income tax.
- Relocation and commencement bonus.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Flexible and accommodating schedule.
- Medical education debt repayment.
- They have a recently renovated ICU.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.